Pokémon & Converse have announced that their new collaboration is available. With a selection of Chuck Taylor All Stars, customizable shoes, and other clothing options, this line celebrates Pokémon’s 25th anniversary which took place in 2021. Let’s take a look.
Like all Pokémon items, demand is high and some products are already sold out at launch. However, Converse is also listing several upcoming items, so get ready to get your cards ready. For now, here is the selection of products from this latest attempt:
- Converse Poké Ball Chuck Taylor All Star: Unisex high top
- Converse Poké Ball Chuck Taylor All Star: small top for children
- Converse First Partners Chuck Taylor All Star: Unisex high top
- Converse First Partners Chuck Taylor All Star: small top for children
- Converse First Partners Chuck Taylor All Star: High top for toddlers
- Converse Pikachu Chuck Taylor All Star Easy-On: Toddler Low Top
- Converse Jigglypuff Chuck Taylor All Star Easy-On: Toddler Bottoms
- Converse Pikachu Camp Cap: Unisex Cap
- Converse Pikachu Crew Neck Tee: Unisex
- Converse Team Long Sleeve Tee: Unisex
- Converse Pokémon Patch Long Sleeve Tee: Unisex
- Converse Jigglypuff Sherpa Crewneck Pullover: Unisex Sweatshirt
- Converse Pokémon 25th Celebration Hoodie: Unisex
- Converse Go 2 Pikachu Backpack: Unisex
There are also “by You” options, which are customizable shoes with three unisex standard tops available in multiple colors and a customizable leather option. You can buy these products here.
As important as the anniversary year of 2021 is for Pokémon, 2022 promises to be intense as well. the Pokémon TCG is expected to release four main series sets and at least one special trading card set. Pokemon GO will host several in-person events as well as paid digital content. What many fans are talking about is of course the release of the franchise’s first open-world RPG coming in late January with Pokemon Legends: Arceus.